Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The importance of posting on time...

I cannot stress enough the importance of posting on time. If you post late, it becomes less likely that anyone will respond to you. If you post late, less people will read what you write. It will be a less enjoyable activity for you if you don't have an audience because you're posting after folks are done reading the blog. Lastly, if you post late I will not give you full credit for this activity. I want to remind you that the blog activity & your courts paper = 10% of your grade in this class. It is worth your time to do this activity well. Additionally, your classmates want to read what you write and I want to read responses to your work.

Except in dire situations, I expect you to post on time or early. Please plan ahead.

Thank you. M. Aby

No comments: