Monday, October 8, 2007

Great commentaries!

I really see our conversation about the election becoming more complicated & richer in post 3! I really enjoy how you are building on your previous posts. I also am enjoying how folks are incorporating quotes from other scholars as supporting evidence. If you want to see examples of how folks do this well look at John & Chelsey's posts this week. In addition, you are improving greatly in your ability to form arguments and to analyze the evidence you use in your posts. For an example of this type of writing you can look at Molly's post. (Note, I do not pick out some people's posts to highlight some and ignore others, but to try to convey where I believe yours should be headed.)

Last Thursday I had great conversations with your parents at conferences about your blog postings. Just to let you know y'all are developing quite a following! Parents in our community really enjoy reading what you have to say. And I can see why. You are a talented group of commentators. Keep it up! M. Aby

No comments: